Monday, August 16, 2010

New Computer

After a long period of anxious waiting, my new computer has arrived at last.  It is a beautiful and comfortable Toshiba laptop which will be my computer for college.

Of course, this is the first post that is being written on its elegant keyboard, and so far it seems to be a wonderful machine.  It has a separate number pad on the right-hand side of the screen and a bunch of other cool features - such as the various scrolling techniques that are available on the touch pad - and more to be discovered.

I am still getting used to the layout of the keyboard, and still have more to do to set up everything that I will need to have a fully functional college computer.  But it was a wonderful start and a great surprise - though it was anticipated - this morning.

The next step is to get Photoshop up and running along with the Mozy backup for the whole computer and my portable hard drive.

And that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment