Thursday, October 14, 2010

End of the Week

I mentioned how this week was going to be absolutely crazy, and I am here to confirm that it was.  Besides the wild amount of homework (the majority of which is due to the two essays) I've found myself staying up a bit later than usual this week.  Yesterday, for instance, I did not go to bed until 1:30.  Now, lucky for me I do not have classes until 1:15 on Thursdays, so that really was not much of a problem.  Tonight will be just about the same, with another full evening of Dr. Who.

In preparation for my trip home, I had to do a bunch of laundry, which I have been slowly working at all day long.  Tomorrow afternoon I will pack (hopefully) everything that I need for the vacation, but in the spirit of things, I will probably end up forgetting some major homework piece.  Oh well, that's what Tuesday will be for.

Now, I know that homework was really the only thing I have had to talk about this week, but for something more fun, a package arrived for me yesterday!!

The hint before his arrival: "Think Halloween and Bacon"  However, I don't think he has much bacon... 
It was a really fun surprise and I have enjoyed getting presents from everyone, though I will eventually run out of space at this rate.  Thank you Aunt Alice!!  Even your bacon packers tape fit the theme, hahaha.

Now, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment