Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise

Every Monday, I have a Physics Lab from 3:15 to 5:15 in the afternoon.  The point of this class is basically to learn about Physics through hands-on experimentation.  Part way through the class, I received an email saying that I had a package that I could pick up until six o'clock.  I was thrilled, I love getting presents.  So after the lab, I walked over to the mail room to find it closed.  I believe that in general, it closes at five o'clock every day, which was very disappointing.  So, I walked away, package-less.

This morning, I went back to the mail room to pick it up.  I was pleasantly surprised to find a box from Aunt Sherry, filled with all sorts of yummy goodies!

Mmm!  Now, if only it would drop twenty or thirty degrees and I could actually have tea.
Everything looks absolutely wonderful and I cannot wait to try it all!  Thank you Aunt Sherry, it was lovely getting the treats and your nice note.  I will enjoy everything immensely!

At this point, I am getting quite the collection of delicious snacks, and therefore I am planning on picking up another plastic storage container to keep it all safe.  That is something I hope to get done this weekend, but it all depends on how much work I have to do, and there is certainly a lot of that.  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment